My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Elaphiti Island-Hopping Trip with Lunch1775 Reviews
Discover the Elaphiti Islands of Lopud, Šipan, and Koločep on a cruise from Dubrovnik with optional pickup. Explore the Mediterranean water, visit villages, and enjoy lunch with unlimited drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Be soothed by the crystal-clear sea as you sail along Dubrovnik's coastline
- Discover the idyllic Elafiti Islands with visits to Lopud, Šipan, and Koločep
- Get a taste of genuine Mediterranean cuisine with local wine, spices, and more
- Sample olive oil made specially by hand from Dubrovnik's old olive tree drupes
- Kick back and relax while enjoying a delicious full lunch and unlimited drinks
DescriptionSet off on an island-hopping cruise to the Elafiti Islands of Lopud, Šipan, and Koločep on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Visit beaches, historical churches, vineyards, and olive groves at your own pace and try Mediterranean delicacies. If you choose the hotel pickup option, be picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle that will take you to the harbor. Once at the harbor, climb aboard the boat and settle in for a cruise along Dubrovnik's coastline. Set sail to your first stop, the island of Lopud, where you will have free time to explore the island as you like. Relax on the sunny shores or visit the sandy beach at Šunj Bay. If you feel like stretching your legs, hike along the car-free roads to explore untouched nature or discover the island's famous heritage, including old ruined fortresses and a Saint Mary Franciscan monastery. Next, sail to the largest island in the Elafiti archipelago, Šipan. Disembark to explore the island's scenic vineyards and olive groves. At your final stop, Koločep, relax with a swim in the crystal-clear waters off the coast or take a stroll through the pine forests before returning to Dubrovnik. During the cruise, quench your thirst with unlimited local wine, water, and various soft drinks. Sample homemade olive oil and the best homegrown vegetables for that real Mediterranean experience. For lunch, choose between grilled fish or chicken or a vegetarian menu, all served with potato salad.
IncludesLunch Elafiti boat cruise Unlimited drinks during the day (wine, bottled water, soft drinks) Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubrovnik (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available in the Dubrovnik area