My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Guided Sea Kayaking Tour with Snack2742 Reviews
See Dubrovnik from a unique perspective and beat the heat on a sea kayaking tour. Explore local sites, enjoy the majesty of Dubrovnik’s City Walls, and take in stunning views with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See medieval city walls and Lokrum Island from your sea kayak
- Relax and sunbathe on an isolated beach
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic
- Make several on-sea stops to take in the scenery
- See one of Dubrovnik's swankiest areas and the city's first quarantine zone
DescriptionThis Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking Tour begins with a safety briefing at a stunning Old Town hotspot. Head off with your guide across the channel and on the seas near the cursed Island of Lokrum. You’ll make several on-sea stops at points of interest along the way. Learn about the curse of the island and the history of Dubrovnik, previously known as Ragusa. Stop at one of the only hotels that was not rebuilt after the war. The hotel was the site of hand-to-hand combat between the Serbian and Montenegrin armies and the Dubrovnik defenders during the war. Spend around 30 minutes of free time at the only beach in Dubrovnik that’s not accessible on foot, and rest at its popular cave. You can swim, snorkel, explore, relax, eat, or sunbathe. Later you'll continue back along the coastline of Dubrovnik and see the area’s Beverly Hills and Dubrovnik's first quarantine zone. This tour will give you the opportunity to take in Dubrovnik from the seaside, capture some amazing shots of the outer walls, and hear a bit about the history of this legendary city.
IncludesGuide Kayak and paddles One 50-liter waterproof barrel per double kayak (for personal belongings storage) One 15-liter waterproof barrel per double kayak (for easy access to small items) Life jacket (children and adult sizes) Snorkeling gear (sanitized masks and snorkels) Fresh fruit snack (usually an apple and 2 bananas) 0.5-liter bottle of water Wetsuit upon request (low-season months only, i.e. April) Glass of wine (sunset tours only)
- Not recommended for travelers who are prone to seasickness The route is 4.5km long for the 2.5hr tour and 7.5km long for the 3hr tour Subject to favorable weather and/or sea conditions. Tour time and route may vary, if canceled due to poor weather or sea conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or a full refund 2-seater kayaks are provided by default. If a pairing cannot be made, the last individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak Stops can be extremely crowded in the high-season months If a guest is unable to complete the tour and transport must be booked, the guest will be charged the full amount of the transport Guests must be able to swim and speak English. This is mandatory for safety reasons. Unfortunately, non-swimmers and those who cannot speak English will not be able to join the tour and will not be entitled to a refund