Best Authentic Croatian Products in Croatia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Croatia team
Maslinovo ulje, prsut, kravata, penkala. Are any of these familiar to you? Probably not but when we translate them to olive oil, prsuto, men's suit tie, and writing pen it may mean more to you. These are just a few of Croatia's authentic products.
Did you know that the men's suit tie originated in Croatia. Your everyday writing pen also was born in out beautiful country. Lacework from the island of Pag is unique and unlike any other. Hvar is home to hectares and hectares of lavender plants making for fantastic lavender oil and lavender souvenirs. Korcula produces some of the most amazing olive oil often referred to as liquid gold. Looking for a great souvenir to take back with you? Look no further.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat