Best Restaurants in Zagreb
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Croatia team
The fresh and savory fish specialties of Dalmatia, the Italian inspired culinary delicacies of Istria and the traditional, Hungarian influenced, meals of Continental Croatia will certainly tantalize the taste buds.
Secluded seaside restaraunts, romantic hilltop bistros, trendy eateries or fine dining restaraunts; the options are limitless as each region offers something different. One thing that you can be sure of is that the meals will be prepared using only the finest and freshest domestic ingredients.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati