My Guide Website?
Žedno: Off-road Čiovo Island ATV Quad Bike Tour170 Reviews
Discover the true Adriatic pearl that is Čiovo Island as you ride a quad bike through mountain trails. Take in the beautiful scenery of the Dalmatian coast on a guided excursion to explore the island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Explore beautiful island Čiovo with ATV Quad bikes
- Admire amazing scenary of Dalmatian islands and Adriatic sea during the whole tour
- Tour is suitable for all ages and levels of experience in driving ATV.
- Feel safe with experienced tour guide who will make you feel like local by exploring the hidden gems of island.
- Bring camera and make a lifetime memories.
DescriptionDiscover the Dalmatian island of Čiovo on your very own ATV quad bike. Meet in the village of Žedno on the top of the island. Before the tour starts, all participants must pass safety training and instructions with a tour guide. After the tour guide introduces you to fun and safe way of driving a quad, your 25 kilometer off-road adventure starts. Drive through beautiful Dalmatian nature and mountain trail. Enjoy panoramic views of surrounding islands and the crystal clear Adriatic sea. Discover a hidden gem of the island, an amazing monastery from the 16th century settled in cliffs. During the whole tour, the guide provides you with interesting information about the island and you have short breaks and time for taking photos. The tour with the swimming option includes one additional route to the south part of the island where you have free time for swimming in the sea.
IncludesQuad bike Professional guide/instructor Safety equipment (helmets) Bottle of water for each guest
- Children under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult on a quad The maximum weight on 1 quad is 160kgs You will need to pass safety training before starting the tour It is an off-road tour, so please be prepared to get dirty Free parking is available at the start of the tour