My Guide Website?
Zadar: 3–Hour Kayak Tour13 Reviews
Meet the oldest Dalmatian town from the sea, in the way numerous adventurers, seafarers, pilgrims and conquerors have seen it.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- See the most interesting parts of Zadar from a unique perspective
- Enjoy the perfect activity for those who don't have time for longer tours
- Experience the clear blue waters of the Adriatic by sea kayak
DescriptionStarting from Puntamika, paddle towards the old town, passing the modern tourist attractions of the Sea Organ and Salutation to the Sun on the way. Continue to the fabulous Riva with a view of millennial Roman Forum, and pass the unique St. Donat's church en route to the Foša port. In the 16th century city, this is where walls were erected and gates opened. During the tour, have time to stop for swimming and a drink in a beach bar. This tour is suitable for everyone; from experts and solo travelers, to beginners, groups and families.
IncludesFull sea kayaking gear Dry bag for personal belongings Local guide Insurance
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, sunprotection, snacks and water