My Guide Website?
Split or Trogir: Blue Cave, Vis, and Hvar Speedboat Day Trip235 Reviews
Visit the highlights of the Adriatic Sea on this small-group speedboat tour. Stop by natural landmarks like the Blue Cave, Vis, Stiniva Bay, Budikovac Island, Hvar, and Pakleni Islands.
- Discover islands, bays and caves on a cruise from Split
- Cruise on a spacious speedboat perfect for island hopping
- Visit the Blue Cave and marvel at it's shocking blue waters
- Get excellent value for money by visiting six sites in one tour
- Take a walk through the beautiful town of Hvar
DescriptionSpeed around the Dalmatian coast on an adrenaline-fueled speedboat ride. See beaches like Stiniva beach, landmarks like the Blue Cave, and go snorkeling in pristine blue waters. Meet your skipper and the group at the tour partner's office. Hop on the speedboat and enjoy a thrilling 90-minute ride from Split to Biševo Island. Head to the Blue Cave with its silvery-blue color, created by the refraction of sunlight entering through a crack in the stone. Get ready for the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island. The beautiful clear sea, beach, and a small bar make this place a perfect place to take a swim or snorkel, laze on the beach, or stroll on the pretty island. The crew will provide you with snorkeling equipment. Head to the Pakleni islands, a group of small islands around the island of Hvar. The most popular is Palmižana which is located on Klement island. It is a sandy inlet in the shade of the old pines. Enjoy free time to have lunch, swim, snorkel, or explore the island. The final destination is the town of Hvar, Dalmatia’s trendiest destination and an island with more than 2,500 years of rich history. Learn about its historical-cultural heritage and visit the fortress at the top of the town with views of the surrounding sea. Enjoy free time to explore the town and get lost in the small narrow streets. Explore the many charming bars and restaurants. To end your trip, hop back on a speedboat and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Adriatic sea while you cruise towards Split.
IncludesTransportation in a speedboat English-speaking captain and crew Hotel pickup and drop-off Snorkeling gear Insurance
- The activity supplier must respect the departure timeline and refunds will not be issued if a tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- This tour requires a minimum of 8 people to proceed
- Pets are not allowed on the tour
- For your safety the activity provider has the right to change the route or cancel the tour due to bad weather or rough sea conditions,. The captain makes this decision. In this case, you can reschedule the time for another day or get a full refund