My Guide Website?
Split: Illuminated Evening Guided Kayaking Tour196 Reviews
Experience a unique kayak adventure in the calm of the evening. Set out on the Adriatic sea in an illuminated, transparent kayak and admire the glowing colors on the water as you explore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Experience a different kind of night out in our glowing see-through kayaks
- Explore the sea and riverbed with illuminated Kayak
- A perfect way to relax and have fun after a long, hot day in Split
DescriptionThe tour starts at Stobreč campsite beach, away from the busy Split center. As the sun sets in the back, you will be introduced to kayaking and get familiar with the equipment. Soon you will be gliding towards Žrnovnica river as the sun slowly fades away in beautiful colors and the nighttime starts. Losing the Stobreč lights and entering the river, the light beneath will start to appear. As you are navigating through a calm river, the lights from your fellow paddlers will paint the riverbed in beautiful colors. After a short distance through Žrnovnica river, you will be back on the sea. The busily lit shore will start to appear as you paddle towards white rocks and cliffs where natives have built their houses. The tour leads outside the bay to the small beach where you can explore the seabed and enjoy the view under the starry sky.
IncludesBasic Kayak instruction by a certified trainer Kayak and a paddle Life vest (optional) Tour photos Local licensed guide for the tour Round trip transfer from the meeting point to the location
- Tour duration: 2:00h
- Distance to paddle: 4 kilometers/2,5 miles
- Previous experience: not necessary
- Difficulty level: beginner
- Minimum recommended age: 12 years old
- Recommendation: bring a towel and long upper sleeve (low-season)
- Please note if you make a single booking, you might be paired with another person
- Double Clear Kayak max weight limit is 180kg