My Guide Website?
Split: History and Heritage Walking Tour91 Reviews
Explore the historical complex of Split with a guided walking tour of the ancient Palace of Diocletian, Romanesque churches, medieval fortifications, and Gothic palaces.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Exploration of a UNESCO protected Roman palace.
- Learn fun facts and history of the city, from the Roman times to present day.
- Learn it all from our licenced and educated guides.
- 1700 years old Diocletian palace, how it used to be and what remains of it.
- Game of Thrones locations for fans of the show as bonus information
DescriptionOur guides are well-educated and generally well-liked by the guests we've had in the past. On the tour, you'll see and learn about all the important highlights of Diocletian's Palace and its (and the city's) history. Among many other things, you'll learn about how Diocletian went from a nobody to the most powerful man in the world. See a unique combination of fantastically preserved ancient Roman architecture, medieval buildings, and modern shops, all in a small but core part of the city Split.
IncludesSmall-group walking tour Tour guide
- This tour will take place no matter the weather (rain, sun... etc). This tour is appropriate for all ages. Kind regards and Welcome!