My Guide Website?
Split: Guided Kayak Adventure Tour37 Reviews
Travel from Split to the outskirts of the city and experience the beauty of the Dalmatian coast from a kayak. Paddle through the Žrnovnica River past the Mosor mountain range and the cliffs of Stobreč.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Escape the Split city crowds
- Experience the beautiful Dalmatian coast scenery
- Feel the river, mountain, and crystal clear Adriatic sea
DescriptionThe tour starts from Stobreč, the oldest suburbian city of Split, on the campsite beach. After the short introduction to Kayaking, you will be on the sea and on your way to the estuary of the beautiful and tranquil Žrnovnica river. Soon you will see the great Mosor mountain ridge and its beautiful green fields towering over the Žrnovnica river. Paddling through the river, the ambiance is perfectly calm. Trees are providing shade and you can take in the crisp air and feel the cool water of Žrnovnica. The river is a perfect oasis that provides refreshment and escape during the hot summer days. After taking a short distance in Žrnovnica river, you will be back on the Adriatic sea. The scenery changes as you glide through the blue sea with islands in the distance. Soon you will spot the white cliffs of Stobreč, where the natives have built their houses. Here you can do an exciting cliff jump and snorkel to explore the Adriatic sea bed.
IncludesBasic Kayak instruction by a certified trainer Kayak and a paddle Life vest (optional) Tour photos Local licensed guide for the tour Round trip transfer from the meeting point to the location
- Tour duration: 2:30h
- Distance to paddle: 6 kilometers/3 miles
- Previous experience: not necessary
- Difficulty level: beginner
- Minimum recommended age: 12 years old