My Guide Website?
Split: 45-minute Semi-Submersible Submarine Trip405 Reviews
Embark on a family friendly scuba diving experience without getting wet. Traveling in a semi-submersible submarine, take in the views both above and below deck throughout an hour-long journey around Split Harbor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Travel in a semi-submersible vessel
- Enjoy the views from both below the water and above deck
- Choose to take your activity either during the day or at night
DescriptionYour semi-submarine 'Marijeta' departs from the promenade of Riva, located in the center of Split Harbor. This unique vessel offers a pleasant and safe tour, and is ideal for adults and children of all ages. The vessel remains above sea level at all times, while its hull, the underwater observatory, sits 1.5 meters (5 feet) below the surface. Through your own personal viewing window you can watch the abundance of marine life as you pass it by. Since you can leave the cabin and walk up on the deck at any time, you are also free to enjoy the spectacular views of the historical area of Split, complete with the Palace of Diocletian.
IncludesTravel insurance Port taxes Skipper and sailor Fuel VAT
- • Depending on your time booked, you can choose between a day tour or a night tour with underwater lights