My Guide Website?
Slunj: Upper Mreznica River Kayaking Adventure52 Reviews
Spend a wonderful day in nature and steer away from the crowds on a guided kayaking tour. Glide along the rapids of the Mreznica River in Slunj and gaze at the canyon and incredible waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the natural beauty of the Mreznica River as you glide on its waters
- Go on a thrilling white-water adventure in the company of a certified instructor
- Paddle your way through the strong river rapids aboard a high-quality kayak
- Marvel at the lush, green, and wild Mreznica Canyon and striking waterfalls
- Get in touch with the wilderness and enjoy natural water slides and pools
DescriptionEmbark on an exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure along the upper part of the Mreznica River. Travel through a long row of waterfalls and admire incredible natural pools. Enjoy elements of canyoning, such as natural water slides, jumping from high cliffs, and walking through the canyon. When you arrive, you will receive safety gear (and neoprene suits, if necessary), and paddling instructions. Then we will drive you to the start. We will pass waterfalls sometimes on natural water slides, sometimes by jumping into the lower pool or walking around the cascade, but most of them we can ride down in our kayaks. There are 15 travertine waterfalls on our way. The beginning and the end of the tour are full of action, while the middle section give us some peaceful paddling to enjoy the surroundings. The wild and amazing nature around the river, its waterfalls and differently-coloured pools make kayaking on Mreznica River a most interesting and intensive experience. After getting to the finish, we quickly drive you back to the base, where you can change into dry clothes.
IncludesTransfer to starting position Tour guide Kayak and paddle Helmet Neoprene suit (if necessary) Parking in the base
- Children under 18 years old joining the tour without their parents must bring a signed parental consent form.