My Guide Website?
Sinj: Panoramic Flight over Peruca Lake and Dinara mountain1 Reviews
Admire the most breathtaking views of Croatia from the skies on this leisure flight from Sinj Airport. Join your pilot on a panoramic trip over the towns of Sinj and Trilj, and the scenic Peruca Lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Take in panoramic views of the city Sinj & Trilj
- Fly over the Peruca Lake
- Welcome to the nearly mythical land of the Alkar knights
DescriptionThis amazing experience will introduce you to the spring of the Cetina River. The spring is located near the town of Vrlika, on the northeastern side of the artificial lake Peruća. The flight lasts about 45 minutes, starting from the Sinj airport and flying over the beautiful and proud city of Sinj. In the middle of the town, there is a small hill with middle age cannon on it that fire during the knight competition called Alka. A unique tradition as a memory of a brave period in history when citizens were fighting against Osman empire. The flight continues above the artificial lake Peruća and continues to the northeast in the direction of Dinara, the highest mountain in Croatia. A few minutes after flying over the end of the lake, you will see a nice little lake surrounded by fields and an old village. It doesn't look like anything special, but when you came over it, you will notice that under the nice and flat surface of the water, you can't see the bottom of that small lake, just a dark abyss that looks really scary and incredible. During some combination of weather conditions, blue skies, and a few clouds above, the view of this unique natural phenomenon can be reminiscent of the human eye. After several steep turns above the spring, the flight continues over the southern side of the Vrlika field, and after overflying the Peruća dam, the plane will follow Cetina river inbound airport for landing.
IncludesExperienced pilot/guide Insurance and fees
- This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions