My Guide Website?
Kotor: Private Speed Boat Tour to Blue Cave with Swim Time9 Reviews
Enjoy an exciting adventure on this speedboat tour from Kotor. Marvel at Our Lady of the Rocks, swim and dive around an old submarine base, explore the majestic Blue Cave, and savor drinks on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Have time to snorkel and swim in the pristine blue waters
- Go sightseeing in the ex-submarine base
- Explore the historic church Lady of the Rock
- Escape the city crowds for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing in Blue Lagoon Bay
DescriptionA speedboat ride, wind in your hair, the open sea, beautiful beaches, and exciting places to visit are only a brief description of what's to come. We begin our adventure on a speedboat starting in Kotor and then make our way towards the magnificent islet of Our Lady of the Rocks, just in front of the ancient city of Perast. After a walk around the islet, we travel by the open sea towards the Blue cave and take a quick stop to visit an old submarine base. We then take a stroll around Mamula island, surrounded by walls of an old Austro-Hungarian fortress from the 14 century which was used as a prison in both the First and Second World Wars. The next destination is the Blue Lagoon , an impressive natural landmark with about 300 m2. The cave has two entrances that can be accessed by boats. It got its name because the sunlight refracts at just the right angle so that the water looks like it's shining from below. Dive, bathe in the blue light, and enjoy the warm and crystal clear water. For real experience of the cave, we recommend swimming from the boat and using snorkeling masks to explore the world beneath the surface of the water. For unsecure swimmers, we will provide life jackets.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Skipper Travel insurance Water, juice, and 1 beer Snorkel mask Life jacket
- This tour will be cancelled in the case of bad weather Arrive on meeting point at time , be careful summer time is huge traffic in Kotor and less possibility to find parking area.