My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Krka National Park Private Round Trip Transfer2 Reviews
Travel in comfort to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Krka National Park with a private return transfer from Zadar. Spend 5 hours within the site having fun and your driver will be waiting for you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Discover natural beauty for yourself
- Take stunning photos any time of year
- Witness the magic of the waterfalls for yourself
DescriptionTo begin your trip, you will be picked up at the address of your choosing at the time you requested. The drive to the park takes approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. Once you arrive at the National Park, you are free to explore and discover what the rave is all about and why it is so popular. During your 5 hour visit, you will mostly get around on foot but there are short boat trips as well. Your driver will be waiting for you when you are ready to go home. You can enjoy the privacy and comfort of your air conditioned vehicle and talk freely about your experience rather than being on a sweaty bus ride home with 40 other strangers. :)
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation (including tolls and waiting time) to and from National Park Krka
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Please note that lunch is not included. Pets are not allowed. Drinks are allowed in the vehicle but only in bottles. No cans or open cups please.