My Guide Website?
From Split & Trogir: Krka Waterfalls Day Tour with Boat Ride439 Reviews
Explore the beautiful Krka National Park on a day tour from Split or Trogir. Learn about the park’s natural history and enjoy the sights as you hike, followed by a boat cruise on the Krka River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the natural beauty of Skradinski Buk in the famous Krka Park
- Learn about the conservation and value of water, plants, and animals in Croatia
- Relax at the Skradinski Buk while walking around the cascades
- Take in the views from a riverboat cruise
- Explore a variety of trails with plenty of free time in the park
DescriptionWitness the lush beauty of the Krka National Park on a day trip from Split or Trogir. Discover beautiful waterfalls, bird-filled wetlands, and a stunningly scenic setting. You will explore the famous Skradinski Buk – a unique travertine barrier beautifully sculptured by natural action. Depart from Split or Trogir and travel towards the park. Upon arrival, enjoy free time to stroll the well-organized trails and wander through the lush green forests at your own pace. Hike to a small collection of renovated stone houses, workshops, and other authentic buildings, including a watermill demonstrating sustainable village life from centuries ago. Wind your way down to the Krka River, stopping now and again to read the educational maps and exciting information about the herbs and animal species that make the park their home. Relax under the shade of the tall trees, or sit down on the river banks and watch the water rush by. Then, enjoy a boat ride down the Krka river canyon, which will take you to the town of Skradin. Located within the national park grounds, you will have 2 hours to relax and go for a swim. Bid farewell to this piece of paradise and hop back on the bus. Travel back to Split and Trogir via scenic and picturesque Dalmatian villages.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi Driver and host 1-way boat sightseeing cruise Free time in Krka National Park
- In April, May, and October, entry fees to Krka National Park are 16€ for adults and 10€ for students or children 7-17 years old. From June to September, entry fees are 30€ for adults and 15€ for students or children 7-17 years old
- Late arrivals and no shows for booked daytrip are not opt to receive a refund