My Guide Website?
From Split & Trogir: Krka Waterfalls Day Tour with Boat Ride140 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking waterfalls and the lush landscapes of the Krka National Park on a full-day tour from Split.
- Discover the waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Relax at the travertine barrier of Skradinski Buk
- See one of Croatia’s most spectacular natural highlights
- Learn about the herbs and animal species that make the park their home
DescriptionWitness the lush beauty of the Krka National Park on a day trip from Split or Trogir. Depart Split and relax on the short journey to Krka National Park, known for its spectacular waterfalls and the travertine barrier of Skradinski Buk. Listen to your host as they explain all the secrets of the stunning setting and its scenic attractions. Upon arrival, get some free time to stroll the well-organized trails and wander through the lush green forests at your own pace. Hike to a small collection of renovated stone houses, workshops, and other authentic buildings, including a watermill that demonstrates sustainable village life from centuries ago. Wind your way down to the Krka River, stopping every now and again to read the educational maps and interesting information about the herbs and animal species that make the park their home. Relax under the shade of the tall trees, or sit down on the banks of the river and watch the water rush by. Then, enjoy a boat ride down the Krka river canyon, which will take you to the town of Skradin. Located within the grounds of the national park, you will have 2 hours here to relax and go for a swim. Then, say farewell to this piece of paradise and hop back on the bus. Enjoy back to Split via a landscape of striking beauty and pass the picturesque villages of Dalmatia.
IncludesDriver and escort Air-conditioned vehicle 5-hour free time in the National Park One-way sightseeing cruise in the National Park
- Please prepare your voucher (digital or printed copy) and cash for the Krka National Park entrance fee and present it to the staff If you want to depart from Trogir, you must contact the activity provider a day before and get a confirmation for that request The voucher is only for bus transportation, you will get entrance tickets for the Krka National Park when you arrive at the location The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions