My Guide Website?
From Split: Trogir & Blue Lagoon Boat Tour with Snorkeling3 Reviews
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trogir on this private half-day boat tour from Split. Admire Kamerlengo Castle, go snorkeling in the Blue Lagoon, and make a stop at the island of Šolta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Enjoy a private speedboat ride over the clear blue sea from Split to Trogir
- Appreciate the Romanesque architecture of Trogir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at Kamerlengo Castle, St. Lawrence's Cathedral, and St. Mark's Fortress
- Dive into the crystal clear sea at the blue lagoon and chill out at a beach bar
- Explore the underwater world of the Adriatic Sea with your snorkeling equipment