My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Plitvice Lakes Tour with Entry Tickets860 Reviews
Spend a full day exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in inland Croatia. Drive through the picturesque hinterland to your destination and enjoy sightseeing at the upper and lower lakes by foot, boat, and tram.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the largest waterfall in Croatia, caused by flow of the stream Plitvice down the steep cliff
- See Kozjak, the largest and deepest lake in the park
- Check out the naturally occurring phenomenon of travertine, which are limestone deposits
- Walk through the largest national park in all of Croatia, Plitvice Lakes
DescriptionEmbark on a day in inland Croatia on an outdoor excursion to Plitvice Lakes National Park by van. Visit Croatia's largest national park and marvel at its turquoise blue waterfall waters. Watch cascades of clear water smoothly flow in front of your eyes as you walk through the park's pristine natural grounds and sit on a boat cruise to the lower lakes. Leave Split and Trogir and enjoy a drive through the countryside toward a unique jewel - the Plitvice Lakes. On arrival, start your tour on foot through the woods, led by your guide. Cross Gornja Jezera, which are the upper lakes, and continue by boat, accompanied by the sound of the waterfalls, to Donja Jezera, the lower lakes. Approach the Great Falls, 78-meters (256-feet) high, and hear the roaring thunder of the water hitting the ground. Go to Outlook Cave, made famous from the scene in Karl May’s movie, “Treasure of Silver Lake.” End your journey with a panoramic train ride. Recuperate with an optional lunch in a local restaurant. Return to Split after your tour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Tour guide Transportation by minivan or tour bus Entrance tickets to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- • Due to the geographical position and frequent local changes, the weather conditions in Plitvice Lakes National Park may be different from other parts of the country. Check the conditions in the park the day before your tour and dress appropriately.