My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Mostar & Kravica Waterfall Group Tour287 Reviews
Enjoy a day tour from Split to the charming Bosnian towns of Mostar and Kravica Waterfall. See the iconic Old Bridge that elegantly arches over the Neretva River, and enjoy stunning views of the Kravica waterfall where you can also have a swim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the best of Bosnia on this day tour from Split or Trogir to Mostar
- Drive through the border between Dalmatian coast and hinterland
- View the most beautiful and the biggest mosque in Herzegovina, built in 1557
- Discover Kravica Waterfalls, a famous swimming and picnic area
- Walk through Old Bridge, the most notable landmark of Mostar, featured on UNESCO’s World Heritage List
DescriptionLeave Croatia for the day and enjoy a group tour to Mostar and Kravica Waterfall, 2 of Bosnia's most rewarding destinations. First, visit the beautiful Ottoman town of Mostar. Your guide will help you explore the town's rich history and Islamic heritage. Learn about Mostar's transition from centuries of Ottoman rule to a stint under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Visit Mostar's historic bazaar and famous mosque. Then head to the 16th-century Old Bridge of Stari Most; a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in the Balkans. The tour will be guided, but you will also have the chance to explore Bosnia's most charming towns on your own. Feel free to shop at your leisure. You can also enjoy a traditional lunch in a cafe or restaurant. After lunch, head towards the beautiful Kravica Waterfall, an oasis in stone where you can admire nature and have a swim if the time permits before you return to Split.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from the main meeting point Walking tour of Mostar Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned tour bus Local tour guide
- Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, a passport and appropriate visa (if required) is obligatory. Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination. Please be advised that you are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour