My Guide Website?
From Split: Krka Waterfalls Cruise & Trogir Walking Tour119 Reviews
Spend a day enjoying Trogir town and the unspoiled natural wilderness of Krka National Park. Discover the most scenic parts on this exciting small-group tour accompanied by a licensed guide. Take a cruise down the river and admire the falls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Enjoy a transfer in air conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- Revel in a guided tour of Trogir - one of the oldest cities in Croatia and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Take a panoramic boat cruise through the canyon of the river
- Visit Europe's largest travertine cascades of Skradisnki Buk waterfall
DescriptionSpend a day in nature combined with sightseeing in the historical town of Trogir - the best possible way to spend your day on vacation, away from city crowds. After only 30 minutes of driving from Split, you will stop to explore this cultural UNESCO heritage site. Accompanied by a licensed guide you have a unique opportunity to explore this famous 'city museum'. Walking around its historic center and narrow streets it feels like you are stepping back in time, to ancient Greece, Rome, and Venice. Discover medieval walls, bell towers, preserved castles, and churches. Full of impressions, you continue your journey towards the National Park. From the little riverside town of Skradin, you will take a panoramic boat ride through the canyon of the Krka River. Spend some time with your guide who will explain all the secrets of this amazing area as you wind your way through the well-organized trails of Krka National Park. Follow educational trails and find Ethno village, old watermills, stone houses, souvenir shops, authentic buildings, and a restaurant. Spend your free time laying in the shadow of the tall trees and immerse yourself in breathtaking nature.
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle Professional tour guide Fuel surcharge Insurance
- Entrance ticket has to be paid in cash. Please prepare the exact amount of money on the day of your tour
- Bring beach towels, and sun protection to make your day in the sun as comfortable as possible
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking