My Guide Website?
From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour2053 Reviews
Discover Krka National Park on a Split day trip. Take a stroll to explore waterfalls, relax in Skradin, and embrace the essence of Dalmatia with a wine tasting experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Explore one of Croatia’s most beautiful natural hotspots - Krka national park
- Breathe in the fresh air as you explore your lush natural surroundings
- Mold your day to suit you, with an optional walking tour and wine tasting
- Embrace the essence of Dalmatia
DescriptionEmbark on an unforgettable adventure with us as we explore the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, one of Croatia's most magnificent natural wonders. Spanning over 110 sq km, we'll visit the Skradinski Buk area, home to seven magnificent waterfalls and a diverse range of flora and fauna. Starting early in the morning from Split center, you'll hop on board an air-conditioned coach, where your experienced tour leader will share useful tips and insights as we make our way to the city of Skradin. Our guide will procure park entry tickets for you, so you can avoid the queues and begin your Krka National Park adventure feeling relaxed. As you enter the park enjoying a boat ride, you'll be greeted with the refreshing scent of nature and the sound of the Skradinski Buk waterfall. This part of our journey will give you the opportunity to choose between a 45-minute walking tour with our guide to appreciate the stunning scenery and to learn about the natural and historical significance of the park, or you may explore the park on your own for a couple of hours. Later on, the ones who decide, we will take on a 30-minute wine-tasting tour, while for the rest it will be the perfect opportunity to unwind and relax, whether you choose to swim, savor local cuisine, or take a scenic stroll through the beautiful streets of Skradin. At approximately 5:15/5:30 p.m., we'll arrive back to Split, with your heart and camera full of unforgettable memories.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Guided walking tour of Ethno Museum, watermills, and hydroelectric power station Tasting of 3 wines, prosecco & cheese Free time in Skradin
- Swimming isn't allowed in the national park but we suggest swimming in Skradin. Krka NP tickets: €30 for adults; €15 for students and children 7-17 (June-September); €12 for adults and €7.50 for students and children 7-17 (April & May); €16 for adults and €10 for students and children 7-17 (October)