My Guide Website?
From Hvar: Vis Island and Blue Cave Speedboat Tour339 Reviews
Spend the day island-hopping near Vis Island. Get the chance to see the mesmerizing Blue Cave and Green Caves and swim at some of the most amazing beaches in Croatia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the magnificent Blue Cave
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal waters of Budikovac Blue Lagoon and Stiniva beach
- Cruise through the Pakleni Islands archipelago
- Relax and enjoy a ride on safe and comfortable speedboat with free water and beer
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day speedboat tour of Vis island and the surrounding area. Take a speedboat ride to the many caves and beaches with stops at the Blue Cave and Blue Lagoon for swimming and snorkeling. After meeting the crew and your fellow travelers in Hvar Harbor, set sail towards the island of Vis in a speedboat. Your first stop is at the Green Cave on the small islet of Ravnik. Spend time admiring the naturally green-tinted water of the natural phenomenon before heading to Stiniva Beach. Enjoy free time to swim in Stiniva's crystal-clear waters or admire the huge cliffs of the bay. Head to the mesmerizing Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Let your breath be taken away as you admire the blue lighting effect of the cave created by the reflection of the sun on the sandy seafloor. Next, head to Budikovac Island for snorkeling or sunbathing at the Blue Lagoon. Snorkeling gear and safety equipment will be provided. Finally, make a stop for lunch either on the Pakleni Islands, the south shore of Hvar Island, or on Vis Island. Stop for lunch at one of the seaside restaurants (at your own expense), relax at a beach bar, or enjoy one last swim before the journey back to Hvar.
IncludesBoat tour Crew and guide Experienced skipper/guide Bottled water and beer Icebox Snorkeling gear Safety equipment and insurance
- The tour is subject to weather conditions — in case of severe weather, the itinerary may be changed, or the tour may be rescheduled or canceled
- Entrance to the caves is payable in cash or card at the location