My Guide Website?
From Hvar: Blue Cave and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour2 Reviews
Discover the famous Blue Cave, incredible beaches, and more on this private boat tour of the Pakleni Islands. Swim, snorkel, or just relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the Adriatic Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Witness the play of lights in the beautiful Blue Cave
- Take a refreshing swim in the Green Cave, Croatian Park of Nature
- Sunbathe at Stiniva beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe
- Explore the amazing bays of the Pakleni Islands
- Savor the tastes of traditional Dalmatian cuisine
DescriptionThis unique private boat trip starts with an arranged pick up of a professional skipper at the desired time and place in the town of Hvar. Sit back, have a drink, and relax while enjoying the crystal blue Adriatic sea on your way towards the island of Vis! One of the many stops is the Green Cave, where you can swim and snorkel. According to a popular legend, if you dive under a beam of light coming from the ceiling opening, you will live for a hundred years. Make sure you test your luck! The next location you do not want to miss is the unique bay of Stiniva. Stiniva beach is nearly enclosed, with a narrow external entrance to the sea (4-5 m), expanding into an unexpectedly wide and beautiful sea bay. The focal point of this tour is a natural phenomenon, the Blue Cave. It is situated on the picturesque island of Biševo, near Vis. Once in the cave, you will be enchanted by the glowing blue light created by sunlight that reflects through the water and bounces off the white limestone bottom. What an opportunity for a beautiful holiday photo! Choose to be taken to some of the most attractive places around the area of Vis Island, such as the Monk Seal Cave, the Green lagoon on the island of Budikovac, the smallest beach on the island of Vis, the fishing village of Komiža, etc. On your way back, take a cruise around our beloved Pakleni islands. We can stop at one of the archipelago’s most popular beaches, the sandy beach Palmižana. There you can dine by the sea in some of the best restaurants around the island of Hvar. Palmižana bay is a vibrant place, great for enjoying a relaxing walk in nature or sipping cocktails in a lounge bar. The private boat tour itinerary is flexible to suit your interests and wishes. Our experienced crew will do their best to make your day special and unforgettable!
IncludesBottled water Skipper/Guide Icebox Snorkeling masks
- -The cave entrance tickets are not included in the price. Please bring cash money for the payment: -Blue Cave entrance ticket: The Season entrance price is 70 kn/person in May, June, and September; 100 kn/person in July & August -Green Cave entrance ticket: The season entrance price is 50 kn/person in May, June, and September; 70 kn/person in July & August -Please let us know if you have any medical issues (e.g., back surgery), are pregnant, or would want to bring your child to the tour. We will advise whether or not you should go based on your pregnancy stage, child's age, and weather conditions. -Tour is subject to weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions and strong south wind, we keep the right to cancel the tour or change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or a refund.