My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour and Cruise434 Reviews
Sail into the amazing world of Game of Thrones and experience the magic of King’s Landing on this one-of-a-kind cruise and walking tour in Dubrovnik to discover locations where the series was filmed.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Sail the same ship on which Daenerys Targaryen sailed in the series
- Gain an insight into the filming of Game of Thrones from your tour guide
- Relax while sipping on a Game of Thrones cocktail
- Take unique photos on the Iron Throne ( Souvenir Shop - Old Town )
- Walk through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide
DescriptionStep into the world of Westeros on a Game of Thrones-inspired boat tour of Dubrovnik. Visit locations featured on the show, try the Dragon Blood cocktail, and learn interesting trivia from your guide. Climb aboard the Karaka ship which was used in the making of Game of Thrones. Sail around the coast of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as the location for King's Landing, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms. Enjoy a refreshing Dragon Blood cocktail on board. Admire recognizable spots, including St. Dominic Street, the Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace and much more. Disembark for a guided tour of the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide and visit iconic shooting locations. Hear interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scenes. Get your picture taken with the Iron Throne in a souvenir shop in Old Town before ending the tour in the Old Town.
IncludesExperienced tour guide Panoramic cruise Walking tour of the Old Town Photos on the Iron Throne (at a souvenir shop in the Old Town ) Dragon blood cocktail (non-alcoholic for kids) WiFi on board
- Dress code: Casual/light sports clothes
- The tour includes a walking tour through the Old Town, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility and is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is independently operated and not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- Please note that in case of bad weather conditions or insufficient the tour will be rescheduled or canceled. When that happens guests can choose another date or take a full refund.