My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Private Buggy Guided Panorama Tour (2 hours)1 Reviews
Take in Dubrovnik’s breathtaking beauty during the day or at sunset with this Buggy tour. Have a professional driver take you to stunning viewpoints where you can capture incredible pictures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Explore the beauties of the Dubrovnik area from a totally different perspective
- Try out the latest 'Maverick' Can-Am Buggies in an incredible setting
- Enjoy riding up close along the Dubrovnik city walls
- Discover breathtaking panoramic views and take the best photos
DescriptionYou must have already heard that Dubrovnik is a cultural gem that basks in more than a millennium of history and natural beauty. You have also heard that Dubrovnik’s city walls are recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site… and that there is a hill called 'Srđ' above Dubrovnik, from which there is a spectacular view of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, the Adriatic Sea and the surrounding islands. But have you experienced all this up close, enjoying a ride in the latest Buggy vehicle – on a breathtaking route??? Driving along the City Walls you have the opportunity to experience how imposing they really are. Many of our guests ask themselves: “How was it even possible to build something like this at that time”? Well… apparently it was possible:) You’ll enjoy riding up close along the city walls and spectacular vistas of the Old City, the surrounding mountains, the sea, and the islands. Riding up the winding road toward the top of Mount Srđ, you’ll come across the most remarkable sight – a magical photo spot.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off transfer Buggy vehicle with private professional driver Fuel One bottle of water per person Local delicacies surprise gift All Fees and Taxes
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate. Requirement for the passenger is to be at least 4 years old. Children aged 4 to 13 years must be accompanied by an adult.