My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Old Town & City Walls Private Walking Tour56 Reviews
This private tour will show and tell you everything about Dubrovnik's Old Town and the city walls surrounding it. Enjoy a beautiful walk with stunning views, and listen to exiting stories about the city's unique history and its present.
- Visit Dubrovnik's city walls
- Enjoy a beautiful bird's-eye view over the Old Town
- Wander the medieval streets of the city of Dubrovnik
DescriptionDiscover one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Dubrovnik Old Town and the city walls surrounding it reveal the unique history of this place, spanning over 1400 years. This private tour starts with a walk around the walls, which are 2 kilometers long up to 40 meters high. See beautiful views and hear fascinating stories from your guide. Medieval houses, towers, fortresses, and a stunning landscape awaiting you. One of the highlights is climbing the Minceta Tower, offering the highest viewpoint from the city walls. The second part of the tour takes you through the Old Town, to stroll the stone cobbled streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site. You will visit the most impressive and exciting places this area has to offer. On Stradun, the main street in the Old Town, you have the chance to feel the pulse of this city. Every narrow side street has a different story to tell. At the end of this private experience, you will know everything you need to about Dubrovnik, and more.
IncludesPrivate 3-hour walking tour Official licensed tour guide
- Due to high temperatures, especially during the summer months, it is recommended that you take this tour early in the morning or in the late afternoon
- Please bring a bottle of water and something to cover your head