My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Lokrum Island Game of Thrones Tour1074 Reviews
Dive into the world of Game of Thrones in Dubrovnik on a walking tour. Enjoy fascinating insights, breathtaking views, fun facts, and a picture with the official Iron Throne.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get a picture taken of yourself seated on the official Iron Throne
- Walk the staircase of Cersei's Walk of Shame
- See major filming locations like Blackwater Bay, Red Keep, Purple Wedding etc.
- Listen to behind the scenes stories of the hit HBO series
- Stay on Lokrum Island after your tour for a swim, hike or to enjoy lunch
DescriptionVisit iconic Game of Thrones locations in Dubrovnik, such as King's Landing, Blackwater Bay, and the Red Keep, and even get a photo on the Iron throne. The tour starts with a short walk to the first filming location, which is known in 'King's Landing' as Blackwater Bay. It's one of the major settings where several scenes were shot. Your tour guide will show you screencaps and teach you about the filmmaking process of GoT. Next, climb up the staircase to the 'Red Keep“ to enjoy a beautiful view over the Adriatic Sea and Old Town Dubrovnik. Afterward, it's time to enter the gates and stroll the streets of the King’s Landing. Out of many locations, the staircase of the Great Sept of Bailor is a particular highlight. Fans will recall that Cersei’s walk of shame was filmed here, one of the most pivotal moments in the show. For the big finale, you will jump on the ferry to Lokrum island. This beautiful oasis just outside of Old Town was the setting for the city 'Qarth'. In season two, it was the city Daenerys found shelter in after the death of Khal Drogo and after getting lost in the desert. The finale and highlight of the tour is a visit to the throne room in the Benedictine monastery for a picture on the Iron Throne. Afterwards you can stay on the island enjoy some nature. It offers opportunities for swimming, hiking, cliff diving as well as restaurants and bars. Ferry is leaving every half hour/hour (depending on the time of the season) and the crossing takes only 15 minutes.
IncludesPicture on the official Iron Throne Tour of iconic Game of Thrones locations Visit Lokrum Island Official licensed tour guide
- The tour ends on Lokrum Island. If you want, you can stay there afterwards. The island is a gem and offers numerous opportunities for swimming, cliff jumping, hiking and also restaurants and bars. The ferry runs every hour/half hour (depending on the time of the season) and the crossing takes only 15 minutes There are many highlights on this tour and the official Iron Throne on Lokrum is definitely one of them. Major filming locations you see on this tour include Blackwater Bay, the Red Keep, Cersei's Walk of Shame, the Purple Wedding, the city of Qarth, the House of the Undying, and more. Should the ferry not go to Lokrum Island due to bad weather or force majeure, the tour ends in the old town where a picture with an Iron Throne replica will be taken