My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Lokrum Island Game of Thrones Tour517 Reviews
Dive into the world of Game of Thrones in Dubrovnik on a walking tour. Enjoy fascinating insights, breathtaking views, fun facts, and a picture with the official Iron Throne.
- Get a picture taken of yourself seated on the official Iron Throne
- See stunning filming locations like Blackwater Bay, the Red Keep and the Purple
- Listen to behind the scenes stories of the hit HBO series
- Walk the staircase of Game of Thrones' Cersei's Walk of Shame
- Go swimming, hiking, and cliff diving on Lokrum island
DescriptionVisit iconic Game of Thrones locations in Dubrovnik, such as King's Landing, Blackwater Bay, and the Red Keep, and even get a photo on the Iron throne. The tour starts with a short walk to the first filming location, which is known in 'King's Landing' as Blackwater Bay. It's one of the major settings where several scenes were shot. Your tour guide will show you screencaps and teach you about the filmmaking process of GoT. Next, climb up the staircase to the 'Red Keep“ to enjoy a beautiful view over the Adriatic Sea and Old Town Dubrovnik. Afterward, it's time to enter the gates and stroll the streets of the King’s Landing. Out of many locations, the staircase of the Great Sept of Bailor is a particular highlight. Fans will recall that Cersei’s walk of shame was filmed here, one of the most pivotal moments in the show. For the big finale, you will jump on the ferry to Lokrum island. This beautiful oasis just outside of Old Town was the setting for the city 'Qarth'. In season two, it was the city Daenerys found shelter in after the death of Khal Drogo and after getting lost in the desert. The finale and highlight of the tour is a visit to the throne room in the Benedictine monastery for a picture on the Iron Throne.
IncludesPicture on the Iron Throne Tour of iconic Game of Thrones locations Guide
- This tour involves some step climbing
- Should the ferry not go to Lokrum Island due to bad weather or force majeure, additional filming locations in the old town will be visited