My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones And Iron Throne Walking Tour372 Reviews
Join the best "Game of Thrones" tour in Dubrovnik and benefit from the inside knowledge of guides who worked on the set of the TV show. Visit sites such as the real location of the Red Keep and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the fictional King's Landing on a walking tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Take stunning photos of the walled city from Fort Lovrijenac
- Expand your knowledge of the cast and characters
- Sit on the Iron Throne!
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of your favorite characters from 'Game of Thrones' on a 2-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik, and learn how the walled city was utilized as a setting for dozens of scenes in the legendary TV series. Visit Fort Lovrijenac and learn how it doubled as the Red Keep in King's Landing, capital of the fictional 7 Kingdoms. Get incredible views over the city walls from the terrace where Tyrion and Varys exchanged witticisms. Discover other locations, such as Gradac Park where the Purple Wedding took place and Lokrum Island, site of the magical city of Qarth. After a short break to re-enact scenes and take photos, descend to King’s Landing Docks and see the beach where Myrcella was sent to Dorne, and Jamie returned to King’s Landing without her in series 6. Roam through Blackwater Bay, and then leave Westeros to cross the Narrow Sea to discover Rector’s Palace. Recreate part of Cersei's punishment on the 'Walk of Shame' and get your photo taken on the Iron Throne.
IncludesGuided tour Photos on the Iron Throne
- Dubrovnik has many stairs. Please check in advance if you have mobility issues
- All of the guides will have a photo book with screenshots from the show so that you can compare real locations with how they appeared on TV