My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Elaphite Island Hopping Cruise on Karaka Ship526 Reviews
Discover sandy beaches and picturesque little towns on an island hopping cruise from Dubrovnik to the Elaphite Islands. Stop to swim and visit Kolocep and Šipan while learning about the islands.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the three most beautiful islands in the Dubrovnik archipelago
- Snorkel underneath the waves and spot the diverse local marine life
- Learn about the area's unique history from a knowledgeable guide
- Take in the views of the clear Adriatic waters as you cruise the area
- Enjoy optional hiking and/or wine tour on the islands
DescriptionLet us take you to beautiful Elaphite Islands where you can enjoy the magnificent landscape, sandy beaches and picturesque little towns. Doing the cruise, you will become familiar whit each of our unique Islands which will be introduced by our experienced guide. Before coming to our first island, you will have the optional possibility of grabbing a warm toast/sandwich at additional cost and enjoy 2 free drinks while sailing. Our first stop is Kolocep also known as Calamotta which is closest to Dubrovnik. This Island is enriched with natural beauty. There you will have a chance of taking optional hiking tour. From Koločep we are continuing further to Šipan island and town Sudurad. It is the place where Skocibuha family mansion from the 16th century is situated. Except calming nature and sight seeing we offer you a possibility of optional wine tour. Heading further to Lopud island you will have the possibility of taking pleasure in swimming at beautiful sandy beaches and using our full faced masks. After the exciting cruise unwind you mind by looking at crystal blue Adriatic Sea.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Tour guide Full-day cruise with on-board Wi-Fi and toilets Bottled water and 1 additional drink of your choice Hiking tour (optional) Winery tour (optional)
- Light or casual sports clothes are appropriate
- Be sure to bring a camera, sunglasses, a hat, a swimsuit, and a towel • Please note that this tour requires good weather and a minimum number of travelers; if it is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- In April, May and from August 21-31 the tour departs at 4 PM; from 1st of June until 20th of August the tour departs at 4:30 PM; from September 1st to 15th the tour departs at 3:30 PM; starting September 16th until October 31st, the tour departs at 3 PM from the last island visited. The departure time from the last island is a subject of modification due to outdoor conditions, weather conditions etc.