My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Day or Sunset Kayak Tour with Snorkeling & Snack704 Reviews
Explore the Dubrovnik area with the best quality sea kayaks on a guided tour. Visit the famous Betina Cave and paddle around the beautiful Lokrum Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Stop at the famous Betina Cave for snorkeling and a snack
- Visit several caves on Lokrum Island
- Explore Dubrovnik city walls from the water
DescriptionThe starting point for this tour will be from Pile Park Beach. Everyone will receive equipment and then your guide will give you a short explanation of the basics of kayaking, paddling, safety and similar issues. First, go around the city walls passing near the old town port and going all the way to Betina Cave, where you will have a half an hour break for a snack, snorkeling, swimming, and cliff jumping. Afterwards, continue with your tour and paddle around the beautiful Lokrum Island with several stops at caves and various bays. You will also get to explore the Dubrovnik city walls from the water.
IncludesInsurance Fruit Water Snorkeling gear Wetsuit - if requested Kayaking gear Waterproof bag
- To join this tour, children must be at least 5 years old
- No previous experience needed
- The tour duration is between 2.5 to 3-hours
- In cases of bad weather, the tour will be rescheduled or your money refunded
- All other equipment included