My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Blue & Green Caves Private Boat Tour with Drinks151 Reviews
Marvel at the Blue and Green Caves near Dubrovnik on this private speedboat tour. Swim inside the Blue Cave with your guide, then visit the Green Caves and Sunj Beach. Enjoy unlimited drinks on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the mesmerizing beauty of the Blue Cave and Green Cave
- Dive into the crystal-clear waters surrounding the hidden bays
- Enjoy the sense of exclusivity and luxury on a private boat tour
- Swim inside the Blue Cave, and have the chance to jump from cliffs
- Help yourself to unlimited beer, local brandy, water, and juices
DescriptionCharter a private speedboat in Dubrovnik to discover the spectacular Blue Cave and Green Caves of Kolocep Island. After, enjoy cliff jumping and visiting Sunj Beach. Stay refreshed during the tour with unlimited drinks. Make your way to the meeting point in Dubrovnik to board your speedboat. From there, make your first stop at Kolocep Island, home of the Blue Cave. Receive snorkeling equipment, then get ready to explore this natural wonder. With your guide, swim together into the magnificent Blue Cave. Make sure to have your camera ready to capture the breathtaking scenery, or use the GoPro action camera provided free of charge. Afterward, get a thrill by jumping from a cliff, then admire the Green Caves. From Kolocep, head to Lopud to spend some time relaxing on Sunj Beach, the only sandy beach in the region. Take a swim in the warm turquoise sea, or rent a golf cart to explore the island's highlights, such as the medieval monastery and botanical garden, which are free to enter. During the tour, help yourself to the unlimited self-service drinks on the boat. Savor a beer or local rakia brandy, and stay hydrated with water and juices. The tour concludes at the original starting point.
IncludesPrivate speedboat tour Guide Unlimited drinks Snorkeling gear Use of GoPro action camera
- To experience some parts of the tour, swimming is necessary. Life jackets are available on the boat, and the guides can guide even non-swimmers.