My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Blue Cave and Elafit Small Group Boat Exploration42 Reviews
Join this half-day experience and admire the beauty of the Croatian coast. Explore the hidden gems of the Dubrovnik region from the comfort of a boat and by swimming and snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Explore the hidden caves of Dubrovnik region
- Snorkel and swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic sea
- Feel attracted by all the shades of blue mixed with sun rays
DescriptionDiscover secret places on this boat trip with an experienced guide. You'll have access to unlimited drinks that will make your tour even more enjoyable but less memorable so take photos to remember! Freshness of the Adriatic sea, wind in your hair and fun on the boat will make it a day to remember. The discovery tour begins with a surprise cave, or as locals call it 'Rafova cave'. Once you embark the boat, your relaxation out of the city crowds can begin. After the Rafova cave, you will head out to Koločep Island. The beauty of this island will leave you breathless. You will get to explore this island during your free time by swimming and diving in the hidden bays and caves. You will then be on your way to the Blue Cave. With crystal water and constant play of half-light and almost darkness, swimming inside it feels mysterious and adventurous! You can just marvel at its colors and take amazing photos, or swim and snorkel inside it. Next location will again be a 'secret place'. You'll get to visit a three caves location on island of Koločep. Three caves are hidden gem of the cliff side of the island. Abrasive effect of sea pierced through the island and left three astonishing caves behind!
IncludesAlcoholic Beverages Soft Drinks Bottled water Use of Snorkeling equipment Fuel surcharge
- Stroller accessible Infants must sit on laps Please note that depending on weather conditions, captain may slightly change the route