Dubrovnik: Sea Kayaking Tour
Experience the natural and historical heritage of Dubrovnik on this 2.5 to 3-hour guided sea kayaking tour. Choose from daytime and sunset options.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the natural beauty of island Lokrum and historic Dubrovnik, medieval city walls from the sea
- Stop to swim, sunbathe, and snorkel in Betina Cave & enjoy the crystal-clear water of the Adriatic sea
- Enjoy a sea kayaking tour in the daytime or at sunset
DescriptionEnjoy one of Dubrovnik's most popular summer activities and experience the city’s stunning natural and historical heritage on a 2.5 to 3-hour sea kayaking tour. Start out in Pile Bay and paddle to the island of Lokrum, and to Betina Cave, where you’ll have a snorkeling stop. Paddle back to Pile Bay, where the tour ends. Enjoy a sandwich or fruit snack and a bottle of water, included in the tour price. Be sure to inform the tour provider of your snack selection no later than 3 hours before the tour. Choose one of the following: ham and cheese sandwich; a cheese sandwich; or a selection of fruits. The sunset option ends with a glass of wine.
IncludesBottled water Sandwich/snack Professional English-speaking guide Large waterproof barrel/bag for personal items Life jacket Use of snorkeling equipment Small-group tour Betina Cave snorkeling stop Insurance Gratuities (recommended)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to participate is 5 years
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to the late or non-arrival of the cruise ship
- A vegetarian option is available; please advise at the time of booking if this is required
- A minimum number of 2 participants applies. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if this minimum is not met. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This activity is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, nor is it recommended for pregnant women
- Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions. If the activity is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or tour or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pula and Motovun Tour and Truffle Hunting
Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence, this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inlanFrom €344.00
Blue Cave Tour with Comfortable Boat
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if4 ReviewsFrom €135.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Hvar and Pakleni Islands Speedboat Tour
Visit unique destinations full of untouched nature by speedboat. Visit the crystal clear waters, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons of the Pakleni islands and take a walFrom €800.00
Split: Half-Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon
Avoid Split's summer crowds and head to the Blue Lagoon on a relaxing and refreshing half-day trip. Swim, snorkel and spend time on the beach.10 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
Discover Zagreb from a different perspective with a Zagreb City Tour Hop On Hop Off panoramic bus. A comprehensive tour of the city with audio-guide available in 10 langu21 ReviewsFrom €15.00
- Best Seller
Elaphite Islands Day Trip with Lunch from Dubrovnik
Explore the islands Elaphiti, which were a summer residence of nobility of Republic Ragusa, and remain a local favorite. Visit the three biggest islands of the archipelag189 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour
Head down secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Ride past stunning monuments and take a break to learn the history behind the city's22 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Split: Wine & Food Tasting with a Private Sommelier
Sample wine, food, and olive oil in the 1700-year-old Roman interiors of the Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the private service of your very own sommelier as you taste your wayFrom €60.00
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour
This 2-hour walking tour takes you to breathtaking filming locations of Game of Thrones, places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series. Dive into the8 ReviewsFrom €20.00