My Guide Website?
Zadar Sunset Tour from Split or Trogir
Explore Zadar's historic old town with Roman ruins, medieval churches, sophisticated cafes, and excellent museums during an evening tour. Watch the sunset from the seafront as you enjoy the vibrant nightlife and local music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Visit the Land Gate, Square of Five Wells, Church of St. Donatus, Saint Anastasia Cathedral
- Enjoy an evening excursion by minivan to the city of Zadar
- Learn about 3000 years of history during a private tour
- Watch a fantastic sunset as you listen to the sea pipe organ
DescriptionEnjoy an exceptional tour of one of the oldest cities in Dalmatia. Explore Zadar's historic old town with Roman ruins, medieval churches, sophisticated cafes and excellent museums. Walk through 3000 years of history, from the period of Roman Empire to the present time. Stroll from the Land Gate of Zadar, through the Square of Five Wells and Kalelarga, the main street of the city since Roman times, until we reach the very heart of the town where the old interacts with the new. See the symbol of the city, the Church of St. Donatus and the biggest cathedral in Dalmatia, Saint Stosija’s Cathedral. While waiting for the sunset, feel free to walk around the city, or taste Zadar specialties in one of many restaurants or simply sit by the sea listening to the sea pipe organ that produces music. The highlight of our tour is undoubtedly the prettiest sunset experience you’ve ever come across. Experience the one-of-a-kind sound and light spectacle of the famous Sea Organ and Sun Salutation.
IncludesTransport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan - including pick up and drop off Road tolls and parking All taxes Professional English-speaking guide in city Zadar for 1hour
- Moderate amount of walking involved, comfortable walking shoes recommended