My Guide Website?
Trogir: Blue Lagoon, Maslinica, and Solinska Bay Boat Tour3 Reviews
Explore three gems of the Croatian coast on this boat tour from Trogir. Visit the port village of Maslinica on the island Šolta, and swim in the Blue Lagoon and in the clear waters of Solinska bay.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you speed along the stunning Croatian coast
- Explore the streets of historical village of Maslinica and see its castle
- Swim through the turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon looking for marine life
- Leap from the speedboat into the crystal-clear waters of Solinska bay
- Feel safe in a well-maintained speedboat piloted by a professional skipper
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day speedboat tour to the Blue Lagoon, Maslinica, and Solinska bay from Trogir. Admire the architecture in an picturesque village and dive into the waters of the Blue Lagoon and Solinska bay. Leave from the marina in Trogir and soak up some sun on the way to the old fisherman’s village of Maslinica. Take some time to explore the streets of this charming village. Discover its old castle and picturesque stone houses . Head to Solinska Bay where you can jump from the boat into the refreshing waters. Spend some time on the pine tree-lined natural beach, or bring a packed lunch and enjoy a picnic at the beach. Cruise to the turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon at the island Drvenik Veli. Admire the vivid color of this shallow stretch of water between two small islands. Immerse yourself in the crystal clear water and look for schools of silver fish and other marine life.
IncludesBoat tour Skipper
- No food will be served on this tour but there is a café where you can purchase it