My Guide Website?
Split & Trogir: Private Blue Lagoon & Wine Tasting Boat Tour2 Reviews
Discover the hidden gems of the Blue Lagoon on this unforgettable boat tour. Depart from Split or Trogir to explore three iconic islands.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Explore the Blue Lagoon on a boating roundtrip
- Swim or snorkel from your boat and discover a sunken ship
- Enjoy some free time on the island of Šolta
- Savor delicious wines in the picturesque village of Milna
DescriptionSpend a day exploring the islands of the Blue Lagoon with this amazing boat tour. After boarding your boat at Split or Trogir, set off for your first location in the lagoon. In this idyllic setting with stunning turquoise waters, enjoy a morning snorkeling or swimming from your boat. Sit back, relax and take in the spectacular natural scenery of the island with its sandy beaches. Continue to your second location, one of the most beautiful bays on the island of Šolta. On its gorgeous beaches, have some free time to savor a coffee, take a gentle stroll or swim in its crystal waters. If you're feeling more adventurous, pass by a sunken ship where you will be able to swim and snorkel and discover its secrets. Make a stop at the village of Stomorska, the oldest coastal village on the island, where you can enjoy a delicious lunch looking out onto the waterfront. After lunch, take a short boat ride to your third island of Brač, where you can explore the picturesque fisherman’s village of Milna and sample some wines in a traditional wine cellar. After an exhilarating day, take it easy as you are transferred back to Split or Trogir by boat.
IncludesTransportation by boat Snorkeling and safety equipment Windbreaker jacket One wine tasting Insurance and VAT
- It is recommended to bring a camera, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and sun hat, sunblock and an additional change of clothes