My Guide Website?
Medulin: Boat Cruise to Kamenjak/Ceja with Lunch and Drinks157 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Medulin and the Premantura peninsula from a marine perspective on an unforgettable boat trip. Discover Cape Kamenjak, explore an underwater cave, enjoy a fish picnic, and swim and snorkel in the Adriatic Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the panoramic views of Medulin bay and its archipelago
- Dive into an magical underwater cave on the southernmost point of Istria
- Enjoy delicious grilled lunch on the boat and relax while watching the waves
- Go swimming in the refreshing waters of the Adriatic Sea during a stop on a private island
DescriptionBegin your boat trip from the harbor in Medulin. Look out for the only red and yellow boat in the area, and then board “Sandra” ready for your trip. Marvel at a magnificent panoramic view of Medulin's archipelago and the Premantura peninsula as you set sail from Medulin. Cruise for 1 hour until reaching the southernmost point of Istria, the Cape Kamenjak Nature Park. See stunning cliffs, and admire diverse wildlife and breathtaking nature. Dive into and explore one of the underwater caves, accompanied by a crew member for your safety. After discovering the underwater world of Cape Kamenjak, continue to the Porer Lighthouse, a picturesque lighthouse on a small island built during the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1846. Next, stop for lunch and savor your meal aboard the boat. Choose between a delicious meat fish or vegetarian dish, depending on your preference. Drinks are included during the entire ride. Once you've eaten, head to the island of Ceja to enjoy two hours of sunbathing and swimming in the Adriatic Sea. On Ceja, you can also find a restaurant and a cafe bar, should you feel like another snack or some coffee and drinks. Soak up the last rays of Croatian sun before heading back to the point of departure.
IncludesWelcome drinks Lunch Drinks during the entire ride ( red or white wine, Fanta, Cola or water)
- In case of bad weather or strong wind, the boat captain will decide if it is safe enough for the tour to take place or not. If the conditions are not enough, the trip will be canceled and rescheduled
- Please bring your swimming suit and/or snorkeling gear
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure