My Guide Website?
From Trogir or Split: Full-Day Blue Cave & Hvar Island Tour226 Reviews
Visit 5 beautiful islands and discover the Blue Cave, a highlight of the trip. Enjoy a ride on a speedboat that will drive you quickly and comfortably between these Adriatic pearls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the natural phenomena of the Blue Cave
- Walk around the iconic fisherman's village Komiža and discover it's secrets
- Get panoramic views of the stunning coastline of Vis island and it's caves
- Relax and swim in the crystal clear waters of the Budikovac island Blue Lagoon
- Explore Hvar town, most famous town on islands, rich with history and beauty
DescriptionExplore the Adriatic on a speedboat tour to five unforgettable islands. Take in coastal views as you sail to important local highlights, including the Blue Cave. Take time to swim and sunbathe at the Blue Lagoon. Hop on board a speedboat and meet your skippers for the day whose years of experience guarantee a safe and comfortable trip on board. Once settled, head to the first stop of the tour: the Blue Cave on Bišovo Island, a unique natural phenomenon with a blue glow. After visiting the caves on Bišovo island, take a short ride to Komiža town on Vis Island, home to some of the bravest sailors on the Adriatic and where you can experience true old Dalmatian customs and local food (not included). Continue the journey towards the south side of the island where you can visit the famous Stiniva Bay and spot the caves and shoreline shaped by the powerful waves of the Adriatic sea. By now, the sun will be high in the sky, offering the perfect time to swim in the crystal-clear sea and enjoy some cocktails in the local beach bar on Budikovac Island (costs not included). After cooling down, cruise to the town of Hvar, the last stop. Hvar is the jewel of the Adriatic, one of the most beautiful towns in Croatia and a top vacation location for many famous people. Once there, explore the town freely.
IncludesBest-in-class RIB speedboat Skipper and guide Snorkeling gear Windproof jackets On-board safety equipment
- The tour starts either from Trogir in front of Kamerlengo Fortress at 06:45 AM or from Split Matejsuka Pier at 07:00 AM
- The tour does not include the entry tickets to the Blue Cave
- If the Blue Cave is inaccessible due to bad weather, you will be provided with an alternative tour
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund In case where the Blue Cave is closed, an alternative is provided. The activity provider is not responsible for cave status because they do not operate with Blue Cave