My Guide Website?
From Split & Trogir: Dubrovnik Guided Day Tour210 Reviews
Discover the "Pearl of the Adriatic" on a day trip to Dubrovnik from Split. Benefit from the services of a local guide and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Sense the rich history of Dubrovnik as you stroll through the Old Town
- Admire up-close views of a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the history of the city and take in its striking architecture
- See the Rector's Palace, the Lovrjenac Fortress, and other major sites
- Pass by picturesque villages and visit Ston to try the famous oysters
DescriptionEmbark on a guided tour of Dubrovnik and its fortified Old Town. Come across major local landmarks and enjoy plenty of free time to explore at your own pace. Travel along the Adriatic coast and visit Ston for the chance to try their famous oysters. Start your tour on a very comfortable air-conditioned bus, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the view of the breathtaking Mediterranean scenery. Based on the previous agreement with the driver, you can stop to stretch your legs and take some fantastic photos. After arriving in Dubrovnik, one of the most outstanding tourist destinations in the Mediterranean, you will meet your local guide and start an hour-and-a-half-long walking tour through the narrow streets of the historic core of Dubrovnik. Explore this fantastic UNESCO World Heritage site and learn everything about its history and monuments. Take in Renaissance and Baroque architecture, red brick roofs, and long walls that have resisted enemy attacks through the centuries. Explore the Old Town's central street Stradun, the Franciscan Monastery, the renaissance Rector's Palace, the town walls, the Lovrjenac Fortress, and many picturesque squares and churches. After the walking tour with the local professional guide, you will have enough time to explore Dubrovnik independently. Make the most of your free time and stop by one of the local restaurants to taste some delicious traditional food. It's not a bad idea to ride on the cable car to the top of the Srd Mountain and enjoy the breathtaking view of Dubrovnik and its surroundings. You can also go to the local beach, take a quick swim, buy tickets for the Walls, and look at the city from a completely different angle. Since you have approximately four hours of free time, plan your activities before the trip since it is impossible to do all listed above. This perfectly well-spent day in Dubrovnik, you will get back on the bus and start your journey back to the northwest alongside the Adriatic coast. We’ll pass the villages of Orašac, Trsteno, Salona, and Elaphiti islands to our side to arrive in Ston where you will have the opportunity to taste our famous freshest oysters. Just the right break before arriving back in Split.
IncludesGuide/driver Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board
- All participants must bring their passports Check-in time is half an hour before the departure time Please prepare a voucher (digital or printed copy), and passport name, number, expiry, and country are required at the time of booking for all participants Infants must sit on the laps of the parents Late arrivals and no-shows for booked day trips are not able to receive a refund Please notice that pickup from Trogir is at 6:15 am