My Guide Website?
From Split: Plitvice Lakes Fully-Guided Day Tour169 Reviews
Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons, and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to the Lower Lakes by boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Plitvice Lakes UNESCO Site
- Walk the nature trails through the travertine barriers and lakes of Plitvice
- See the cascades of Croatia's highest waterfall at the Great Waterfall
- Get an opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine in an authentic spot
- Travel by air-conditioned vehicle and discover the park with local tour guide
DescriptionDiscover the spectacular scenery Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day tour from Split. Admire the beautiful lakes, canyons, and waterfalls of one of the most popular natural landmarks of Croatia, with a guided walk through the park and boat ride on the Lower Lakes. Depart Split in an air-conditioned bus for a scenic ride to the Plitvice Lakes. Take in the beauty of 16 terraced lakes laced together by waterfalls and walking paths. Learn about the lakes from your guide. Cross the 12 interconnecting lakes at the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and gaze in awe at the changing color of the water, depending on the mineral composition, microorganisms that live in them and angle at which the sun hits the surface. Stroll across wooden bridges and paths that cross the cascades. Next, journey to the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) by boat and enter a fairytale world of natural limestone dams. Take in the views of the Great Waterfall (Veliki Slap) and the surrounding forest.
IncludesLive guide Transportation Boat ride
- Entrance fees from April 1 to May 31 and from October 1 to October 31 are 23.50€ for adults, 6.50€ for children, and 14.50€ for students. Entrance fees from June 1 to September 30 are 40€ for adults, 15€ for children, and 25€ for students
- Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card
- Please check the weather forecast for Plitvice lakes on the day of your travel and dress accordingly. The weather forecast can be different than on the coast
- Office working hours are 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM