My Guide Website?
From Split: Half-Day Tour of Trogir Old Town in Small Group8 Reviews
Explore the historic city of Trogir while listening to local stories, myths, and the legend of Kairos on a day trip from Split. Take a walking tour of the medieval city walls and narrow alleys with a guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Discover the heritage of Unesco city of Trogir, the amazing city-museum
- Walk thorugh the city with a local licensed guide
- Enjoy the ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned car or a van
DescriptionEnjoy the famous Trogir city museum on a 90 min walking tour. With a professional guide in English, you will explore the most important historical and cultural landmarks of this medieval beauty. Strolling down the narrow alleys, with a romantic atmosphere and hundreds of hidden gems will make this tour a memorable one. The main square with its cathedral, city loggia, and breathtaking art collection make Trogir a treasure city. Amazing architecture, urban legends, myths rooted in local history, and popular culture are the reason why you should visit Trogir.
IncludesTransfer from Split to Trogir Guided tour of Trogir in English Professional, licensed guide Free time in Trogir
- The tour operates in English.