My Guide Website?
From Split and Trogir: Mostar Tour with Kravica Waterfalls264 Reviews
Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full-day excursion. Visit Mostar and Kravica Waterfall in Herzegovina.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Visit the small, picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva
- Immerse yourself in the scenery, history, and culture of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Get insider tips from your local guide
- Taste traditional foods like burek (filled pie) and baklava (pastry dessert)
- Jump into the Kravica waterfall and enjoy a quick swim to cool down
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the scenery, history, and culture of Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full-day tour from Split. Follow a scenic route through picturesque villages and the countryside, and explore Mostar on a walking tour with a local guide before stopping at Kravica Waterfall for a quick swim. Meet your guide and drive through the countryside to Mostar. Explore the city with a local guide and be dazzled by the famous Stari Most (Old Bridge) connecting two medieval towers, giving the city a widely recognizable visual identity. See young locals showing off their daredevil stunts. Cross the bridge to explore the Ottoman quarter, which was attractively restored after the War in the nineties. Check out the old Bazar and Mosque. Then, explore the city on your own. Be inspired by the oriental structured streets and buildings, friendly people, and tasty food. Join in the distinctive coffee culture, which may remind you of Turkey. Sit back and relax on one of the terraces, try out traditional food or explore the immense line of souvenir shops to bring back some unique oriental souvenirs. Then, head back to Split through the rocky landscapes of Herzegovina, via the amazing natural wonder of Kravica Waterfall, where you can enjoy the amazing views, and perhaps even jump into the refreshing waters of the river to cool down with a swim. Finally, return to the meeting point in Split.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle (highway) English-speaking guide and driver Walking tour with a professional licensed local guide in Mostar Insurance WIFI on board vehicles
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements before the border crossing. All visa requirements are solely your responsibility