My Guide Website?
From Split and Trogir: Mostar Tour with Kravica Waterfalls141 Reviews
Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full-day excursion. Visit Mostar and Kravica Waterfall in Herzegovina.
- Visit the small, picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva
- Immerse yourself in the scenery, history, and culture of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Get insider tips from your local guide
- Taste traditional foods like burek (filled pie) and baklava (pastry dessert)
- Jump into the Kravica waterfall and enjoy a quick swim to cool down
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the scenery, history, and culture of Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full-day tour from Split. Follow a scenic route through picturesque villages and the countryside, and explore Mostar on a walking tour with a local guide before stopping at Kravica Waterfall for a quick swim. Meet your guide and drive through the countryside to Mostar. Explore the city with a local guide and be dazzled by the famous Stari Most (Old Bridge) connecting two medieval towers, giving the city a widely recognizable visual identity. See young locals showing off their daredevil stunts. Cross the bridge to explore the Ottoman quarter, which was attractively restored after the War in the nineties. Check out the old Bazar and Mosque. Then, explore the city on your own. Be inspired by the oriental structured streets and buildings, friendly people, and tasty food. Join in the distinctive coffee culture, which may remind you of Turkey. Sit back and relax on one of the terraces, try out traditional food or explore the immense line of souvenir shops to bring back some unique oriental souvenirs. Then, head back to Split through the rocky landscapes of Herzegovina, via the amazing natural wonder of Kravica Waterfall, where you can enjoy the amazing views, and perhaps even jump into the refreshing waters of the river to cool down with a swim. Finally, return to the meeting point in Split.
IncludesTransportation to/from Mostar in an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide/driver Walking tour with a local guide in Mostar WIFI on board vehicles
- 7 AM is the tour departure from the local meeting point in Split (Gray Line office). Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Contact: 0038591 240 0800
- 630 AM is the tour departure from the local meeting point in Trogir (Gray Line office). Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia, Contact: 0038591 440 0800 Necessary: You must be 20 minutes earlier at the meeting point to do the check-in at GrayLine's office. Please prepare your voucher (digital or printed copy), passport, and 10€ cash only for the Kravice waterfalls entrance fee and present it to the office staff.
- No refund for the ones who are late.
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel and needs to be presented to the office staff.
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements before the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler