My Guide Website?
From Omis: Blue Cave & 5 Island Speedboat Tour51 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day island-hopping speedboat tour from Omiš. Visit the mesmerizing Blue Cave, swim and snorkel around Croatia’s secluded islands, and explore the old town of Hvar.
- See the flickering blue light of the popular Blue Cave on the island of Biševo
- Spend the day outdoors while island-hopping via speedboat
- Enjoy free time to discover the beauty of Hvar, Europe's sunniest island
- Discover several swimming and snorkeling stops along the Adriatic Sea
DescriptionBegin your day tour with a speedboat ride to the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Visit Monk Seal Cave and explore the hidden beach. Spend some time at stunning Stiniva beach on Vis Island and then enjoy a swimming and snorkeling stop off Budikovac Island. Head to the pristine Pakleni Islands, a popular chain of 16 islets in front of the Hvar gates. Unwind on the beach of numerous bays where you can relax and snorkel in the crystal-clear sea. The next stop is the island of Hvar. Spend your free time exploring the old town with its ancient Venetian palaces and beautiful squares. Climb the stairs to the ancient fortress above the town before heading back to Omiš.
IncludesSkipper and sailor Speedboat tour Snorkeling masks Safety equipment
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years of age, or anyone with serious back problems
- There is a maximum of 14 people per booking
- Blue Cave may be closed for visitors in specific weather conditions. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs the tour operator about the sea conditions so they can pass the information on to you whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to cancel the tour and be fully refunded for your tour ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€100.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today