My Guide Website?
Zagreb: 3–Hour Classic Bike Tour31 Reviews
Jump on a comfortable orange bike and let one of the guides take you for an unforgettable ride. Learn about Zagreb’s fascinating and complex history, as well as contemporary and everyday life. Get ready to experience Zagreb as it should be!
- Visit historic Upper Town and find out about legends and stories that shaped Zagreb
- Experience contemporary Zagreb while sipping on a cup of supreme espresso
- Find out why the green horseshoe is so important for Zagreb
- Enjoy the relaxing bike ride adjusted for all ages
DescriptionDiscover the basic sights and attractions Zagreb has to offer to its guests. Your local guides will tell you all you need to know about modern-day Zagreb and the way people live and spend their time. Choose between a morning or an afternoon tour. Start your adventure from the supplier's shop, where your guide and bike will be waiting for you. Explore the magnificent old buildings of the Upper Town, and reward yourself with a nice descent towards the Lower Town. Learn the details of incredible events and people who shaped Zagreb into this beautiful mid-European capital. Pick up a bottle of spring water before the tour so you can refresh yourself at any time, and stop for a break in the middle of the tour to have a free espresso like locals, and with locals! Find out about the best spots for dinner, shopping, romantic walks, trendy places, and other sightseeing opportunities.
IncludesUse of bicycle and helmet Local guide Bottled water Coffee during the break (ice cream for kids) Small-group tour Photos
- Departure times: 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Please show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts to adjust the seats, choose helmets, and get to know your fellow travelers