My Guide Website?
Zadar: Plitvice Lakes Guided Day Tour with Tickets263 Reviews
Discover the stunning waterfalls and waterways of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day trip from Zadar. Stroll along the various nature trails along the lakes above the beautiful cascades.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Explore Plitvice Lakes Park - one of Europe's natural wonders
- Marvel at the magical views and sounds of the waterfall in Plitvice
- Sit back and enjoy relaxing boat and train rides
- Explore the medieval churches and charming squares of Zadar's Old Town
- Take an optional guided walking tour of Zadar after returning from your tour
DescriptionExperience Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a day trip from Zadar with entry ticket and a tour. Listen to interesting stories about Croatia before arriving at the park. Walk the path around the lakes and relax on a boat trip. Make your way to the meeting point in the morning and meet your friendly guide and group for the day. Enjoy a brief introduction and start driving out of the city, admiring the Croatian countryside and listening to live commentary on your way to the park. Arrive at the lakes and have 4 hours of free time to explore the upper and lower waterfalls. Take amazing photos by the water and discover flowing springs, flowering meadows, and mysterious caves. Afterwards, rest your feet with a train ride and a scenic boat trip on the turquoise water with banks of lush green trees. Take one last look at the waterfalls before returning back to Zadar. After returning to Zadar, explore the Old Town area with an optional guided walking tour that you can take any day during your stay at 6:00 PM.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Boat ride Electric train ride Guide Zadar Old Town walking tour (available to join on any day at 6:00 PM) Entry ticket to the Plitvice Lakes National Park
- The tour includes approximately 6 miles of walking on uneven surfaces We recommend that participants bring warm clothing as Plitvice tends to be colder than Zadar. Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level to participate in this tour Swimming inside the Plitvice Lakes National Park is not allowed Children must be accompanied by an adult Depending on the weather conditions, some parts of the park may be restricted