Zadar Guided Walking Tour194 Reviews
Take a guided walking tour of old Zadar and learn about the UNESCO-protected area. Enjoy a sample of Maraschino liqueur and a taste of Pag cheese.
- See the most important sights and hidden corners of UNESCO-listed Zadar
- Visit the Land Gate, one of the finest Renaissance monuments in Dalmatia
- Enjoy a taste of Pag Island cheese and the famous Maraschino liqueur
DescriptionTake a journey through ancient history on a guided walk along the streets of Zadar's old town, a UNESCO World-Heritage Site. Stop by the Church of St. Donat, a pre-Romanesque structure dating from the 9th century. See the site of Roman Forum, built between the 1st century BC and the 3rd century AD. Visit the Cathedral of St. Anastasia, the largest church in Dalmatia. The tour continues to the Sea Gate, Land Gate, City Walls and 5 Wells Square. Visit the famous city market and marvel at the wide variety of products from nearby farms. The duration of the walking tour is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
IncludesLicensed guide Pag cheese and Maraschino liqueur tasting Entrance fees Transfers Tips and personal expenses
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Knees and shoulders should be covered for both men and women
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability