My Guide Website?
Split: Self-Guided Plitvice Lakes Day Tour with Boat Ride466 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the Plitvice Lakes at your own pace on this self-guided day tour from Split. Enjoy coach transportation to the park and hop on a boat for a magical tour through the falls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of the wooden board walk at the edge of the lakes
- Capture pictures of the falls from the lower lakes on a scenic boat ride
- Listen to the sounds of the rushing water created by the surrounding waterfalls
- Have the freedom to explore at your own pace with free time at the falls
- Expereince the beauty of the forest without sacrificing comfort on a train ride
DescriptionExperience the magic of the Plitvice Lakes on this day trip from Split. Ride on a spacious bus and transfer to a boat for a cruise through the park's cascading waterfalls and terraced lakes amid a lush forest. Go deeper into the National Park on a charming woodland train ride. Sit back and relax on the drive through the countryside to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Plitvice Lakes National Park. Listen to onboard commentary and learn more about the park during the drive. Enter the park and have some free time to take a stroll on the park's wooden paths which line the shores of the crystal-clear waters. Board a boat and admire the lakes, while enjoying the spectacular views. Delve into the depths of the picturesque forest from the comfort of a climate-controlled train. Take in the park's stunning landscapes from your window before returning to the meeting point.
IncludesBus transportation Panoramic boat ride Electric train ride Insurance
- Entry tickets are not included in the price and must be paid for in cash (euro) only, on the day of the tour. If you are a student, please bring your student card Entry ticket fees for June, July, August, and September are: Adults €39.80, Students €26.50, Children 7 to 18 years €15.90, Children under 7 years Free Entry ticket fees for April, May, and October are: Adults €23.50, Students €14.50, Children 7 to 18 years €6.50, Children under 7 years Free Entry ticket fees for January, February, March, November, and December are: Adults €10.00, Students €6.50, Children 7 to 18 years €4.50, Children under 7 years Free