My Guide Website?
Split: Plitvice Lakes Guided Day Tour with Entry Tickets5 Reviews
Visit Croatia's oldest and largest national park, the Plitvice Lakes. Soak up the stunning natural beauty of 16 interconnected turquoise lakes, cascading waterfalls, and a serene, panoramic boat ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- •Explore the UNESCO heritage site – Plitvice Lakes National Park
- •Witness the beauty of the 78 meters heigh Great waterfall
- •Relax your mind and enjoy the rich flora and fauna of the Park
DescriptionExplore Croatia’s most recognized and famous National Park - the Plitvice Lakes. This Unesco Heritage Listed Park will charm you with its interconnected turquoise lakes, numerous colorful cascades, vivid streams, and fascinating caves. Heading early in the morning from our office in Split we’ll make sure that the drive to the park is comfortable and pleasant. While you enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Dalmatian hinterland, our professional guide will bring you closer to a part of our rich history. Once we arrive, we’ll begin our tour by exploring the Upper lakes. Walking on the wooden trails through the park, you’ll enjoy the birds chirping and the water rushing. The serene panoramic boat ride will take us to the Lower lakes, with its main attraction - the Great waterfall. It’s the perfect time and scenery to take your camera out and capture these beautiful unforgettable memories! Relaxed and filled with good energy, we’ll head back to Split!
IncludesEntry ticket to the Plitvice Lakes National Park English – speaking guide Transportation Driver Boat ride
- Please check the weather forecast for Plitvice lakes on the day of your travel and dress accordingly. The weather forecast can be different than at the coast.
- Office working hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.