My Guide Website?
Split: Krka Waterfalls Tour, Boat Cruise, and Swimming219 Reviews
Escape the Split city crowds and take a bus trip to Krka National Park, famous for its beauty and scenery. Take a scenic river cruise and enjoy swimming and relaxing on a beach in Skradin.
- Breathe in the fresh air of nature as you explore Krka National Park
- Visit the small ethno-village and learn all about it from your guide
- Visit the Jaruga hydroelectric power plant and take in the natural scenery
- Enjoy a scenic river cruise toward Skradin aboard a panoramic boat
- Unwind on a beach where the river meets the sea and go swimming
DescriptionDiscover Krka National Park on a bus tour from Split. Hear the most important facts about the national park from your guide, visit the small ethno-village, enjoy the natural surroundings, and head to the largest waterfall in the park, Skradinski Buk. Continue to the Jaruga hydroelectric power plant, the second oldest hydroelectric power plant in the world, and the first in Europe. Enjoy your free time inside the national park, capture some nice moments, and create memories. After spending time in the park with your guide, enjoy a panoramic boat ride to Skradin, one of the oldest towns on Croatia's coast. Take a walk through its city core, pay a visit to the little fortress with some stunning views, grab lunch, or enjoy swimming on the beach where the river and sea mix. Return to Split around 5:45 PM.
IncludesTransfer by air-conditioned bus English-speaking tour guide Panoramic boat ride in the park Swimming in the Skradin Insurance
- Since 2020, swimming inside the Krka National Park is not allowed, but you will be able to take a swim on a beach in Skradin, where the Krka River meets the sea.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From €32.00€27.20Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today