My Guide Website?
Split: Krka Waterfalls Tour, Boat Cruise, and Swimming1135 Reviews
Escape the Split city crowds and take a bus trip to Krka National Park, famous for its beauty and scenery. Take a scenic river cruise and enjoy swimming and relaxing on a beach in Skradin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Breathe in the fresh air of nature as you explore Krka National Park
- Visit the small ethno-village and learn all about it from your guide
- Visit the first European hydroelectric power plant and take in the scenery
- Enjoy breathtaking a scenic river cruise toward Skradin aboard a panoramic boat
- Unwind on a beach where the river meets the sea, go swimming and soak in the sun
DescriptionDiscover Krka National Park on a bus tour from Split. Hear the most important facts about the national park from your guide, visit a small ethno-village, enjoy the surroundings, and head to the largest waterfall in the park, Skradinski Buk. Continue to the Jaruga hydroelectric power plant, the second oldest hydroelectric power plant in the world, and the first in Europe. Enjoy your free time inside the national park, capture some nice moments, and create memories. After spending time in the park with your guide, enjoy a panoramic boat ride to Skradin, one of the oldest towns on Croatia's coast. Take a walk through its city core, pay a visit to the little fortress with some stunning views, grab lunch, or enjoy swimming on the beach where the river meets the sea.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Entry tickets to the National park (if option selected) Transfer by air-conditioned bus Panoramic boat ride in the park Swimming in the Skradin Insurance
- Swimming inside the Krka National Park is not allowed, but you will be able to take a swim on a beach in Skradin, where the Krka River meets the sea If you do not select an option with the entry ticket included, you will have to pay for your entry tickets in cash (euro), on the day of the tour If you are a student, please bring your student card to receive a discount Ticket prices include the activity provider's agency discount Ticket prices vary by season For June, July, August, and September – Adults: €30; Students and children 7-18 years old: €15; Children under 7 years: Free For April, May, and October – Adults: €16; Students and children 7-18 years old: €10; Children under 7 years: Free For January, February, March, November, and December – Adults: €5; Students and children 7-18 years old: €4; Children under 7 years: Free