My Guide Website?
Split: Krka National Park Full-Day Tour with Wine Tasting70 Reviews
Discover the magnificent waterfalls of the Krka River in Skradinski Buk. Enjoy the breathtaking views while walking around the area and visit the still-active, hundred-year-old water mill.
- Discover natural beauties of Skradinski Buk in Krka National Park with guide
- Learn about the conservation and value of waters, plants and animals in Croatia
- Relax in Skradinski Buk while walking around cascades
- Make the most of your visit during the summertime and take a swim
- Delight your taste buds with a wine tasting at a local family winery
DescriptionIf you have a couple of days in the Split and Trogir area, this could be the trip that you are looking for. Krka National Park is one of two Croatian National Parks that contain lakes and waterfalls. You will be taken to 2 locations of exceptional natural value inside the National Park with an included boat ride down the river canyon. Meet in Split or Trogir and take a drive to Entrance Lozovac as this is the best place to start the 2-km walk around the Skradinski Buk waterfall. Pass through the old water mill system as your guide explains part of the history and traditions in this area. Then continue this fantastic walk on the wooden pathway with little lakes and waterfalls everywhere. This truly is one of the most preserved ecosystems in Croatia. Continue your journey with a boat ride down the river canyon to your second location inside the National Park, the lovely little town of Skradin. In this lower part of the stream, you will have an opportunity to cool down during the hot summer days with a nice swim in Skradin. And last but not least, a special surprise for those who love local food and wine. Only a 10-minute drive from our swimming spot, we have a little village called Plastovo, known for a few beautiful local family foods and wine stops. Next, enjoy wine tasting, learn about its production and history, and taste some of the family's local specialties. A total of 5-hour inside the Krka National Park at two locations with exceptional views and scenery, a boat ride, swimming inside of Skradin, and an extra visit to local family food and wine tavern. A relaxing day outside of the city that everyone will enjoy. Finish our day with a drive on the highway back to Trogir and Split.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver Air-conditioned vehicle Professional licensed tour guide 1-way sightseeing cruise in the National Park Wine tasting in the local winery Wifi on board vehicles Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- The national park entrance fee must be paid directly to the guide in EUR cash. During April, May, and October, the fees are 16€ for adults, 10€ for students, and 10€ for children. From June to September, the fees are 30€ for adults, 15€ for students, and 15€ for children Student tickets are only issued by presenting a valid student ID card (physical or digital) Please prepare a voucher (digital or printed copy) and cash for the NP Krka entrance fee and present it to the staff Refunds will not be issued if you miss your tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€42.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today